1. So that when I go back to work next year, the guys I work with will think give me a second look.
2. To hopefully find some jeans that fit me.
3. To be able to run a mile without dying.
4. To be able to run longer, period.
5. To love myself, and let someone love me.
6. To prove every single person wrong who pushed me down in life.
7. To be happier with myself.
8. So that I smile when I see my reflection.
9. So that when someone tries to pick me up, I don’t immediately back away.
10. To have pride in myself.
11. So that my sister isn’t smaller than I am.
12. To openly flirt with anyone I like.
13. To be able to go into a regular store and buy a swimsuit.
14. To not be afraid to look down at the scale.
15. So I can let my stomach show from time to time and not freak out.
16. So I can go to the gym during it’s normal hours and not feel self conscience.
17. To make my family proud.
18. To feel better about myself and not always be worried about how I look.
19. To make my little brother proud of me.
20. So I don’t have to fret about my hair being perfect.
21. So I can buy a necklace and not worry about how it fits.
22. To be able to go to six flags this summer and be able to fit into a roller coaster.
23. To feel great at graduation.
24. To not have my shorts/shirt ride up when I exercise.
25. To be able to see my toes.
26. So that I feel better.
27. To be able to do yoga.
28. To be able to run this summer with Lauren.
29. To feel great and outgoing at college.
30. To love myself and know that I did this on my own terms.
31. So I can finally do a back bend and be able to hold myself up.
32. To be able to do a cartwheel.